Thursday, March 29, 2007

Snake people rock

Why is it always raining when I visit India?

The pterocoach had no trouble with the storms we encountered along the way. Sikes is now polishing the brass on our vehicle while I enjoy the best toasted bread snacks the snake people of New Harappan have to offer. They're really quite tasty (the snacks, not the snakes) -- nice tomato-pepper drizzle and an herb mix that's savory without being overwhelming. All of the dishes here have distinct flavor differences from traditional Indian cooking. I guess living in an isolated jungle city for three thousand years will do that.

Anyway... Sikes, Dr. Crimsos and I will be setting up the new satellite pods for the Green Regent. Then it's off to Sicily to pick up a new watch. I keep forgetting what New Harappan's crazy camouflage does to anything magnetic.

No comments: